La Virginia Wall Climbing Tour Facts
- La Virginia Wall climbing is 40 ft off the ground
- La Virginia Wall Climbing involves gliding along a suspended cable, using a pulley and climbing harness
- Our Wall climbing area is in the edge of La Virginia Hotel and Resort and covers acres of land in a tropical temperate forest
- Wall climbing duration is from ascend to descend from the wall
- All tours are fully guided
|Wall Climbing Rates||Price|
|Per Climb Rate||Php 100.00|
|Climbing Shoes Rental||Php 50.00|
*Plus resort has an entrance fee of Php 300.00/Adult and Php 200.00/Child
Health Recommendations and Physical Requirements
- La Virginia wall climbing minimum age requirement is 5 yrs.
- La Virginia wall climbing weight requirement is 40lbs/18kgs to a maximum of 350/kgs.
- Guests should be prepared for some physical activity. The area include stairs and some short distance walking.
- If you are unsure about your physical ability, a physician should be consulted prior to the climb.
- There is no alcohol, or drug use permitted at anytime prior to, or throughout, the climb.
- La Virginia wall climbing is not obligated to complete a tour if participants are found to be endangering the safety of themselves, others or the environment. Refunds will not be given in these situations.
La Virginia wall climbing is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (til sunset) Everyday
(Please go early in the morning if you are planning to visit us on weekends)
Frequently Asked Questions
How safe is your Wall Climbing facility?
Our single wall climbing harness can withstand up to 1,500 kilograms (Equivalent to a small car).
Is La Virginia Wall Climbing part of La Virginia Hotel and Resort?
No, La Virginia Wall Climbing is an independent company separate from the management of La Virginia Hotel and Resort.
How to get there?
Please see our Location Map page
How much per climb?
Per climb is One Hundred Pesos (Php 100.00)
Are you open any day?
Yes we are open for public everyday specially on holidays. The Facility opens as early as 8am up to 6pm.